Home » » Sole La Vie

Sole La Vie

Written By admin on Tuesday, June 19, 2012 | 11:15 AM

Happy Tuesday Dolls! I'm excited to share this information with you.  The last thing I want to do is fill this blog up with advertisements, but I feel that as a fashion blogger I need to also direct you to some really AWESOME deals!  I was contacted by a representative from PLNDR It's a popular flash sale site in the Karmaloop family with amazing discounts of up to 80% off on some of Karmaloop's brand name fashions like Mink Pink, BB Dakota, Dolce Vita & more.  Each week they offer different flash sales for women.  It's a members only site so you need to sign up in order to take advantage of these deals, but the sign up takes not even a minute.  


Every two weeks or so I will mention some of these sales that I think you will all love!  In return I will be getting some products or exclusive discount codes that I can share with you guys or do more contest giveaways!  Right now is the Sole La Vie sale which ends in 2 days so if you like these shoes you must take advantage ASAP!  They have some really cute shoes for summer!  Here's some of my top picks from the sale!


$29.99 


$24.99


$20.99

$19.99

$29.99


If you want to see more go to PLNDR-SOL LA VIE!!  Also check out the other great items for women on their site!!  Happy Shopping!

:) 









0 comments:

Post a Comment