New in ...

Written By admin on Saturday, June 16, 2012 | 8:22 AM

                                                                                               CLICK TO SEE MORE

                                                                                                ph. me

 Regular "New in" post, but this time with gifts instead of my purchases. 
You are probably interested in brands, so ....
Bag: Oasap ( click here)
Necklace: Romwe ( sold out)
Dress: Queen`s wardrobe (click here)
Ring: Oasap (click here)
Necklace: Na tufne ( click here)
Watches: Urban watch
Make up: Sephora
It`s pretty cool to be a blogger? ;)

Like i promised you in this post, here is my short review of BB cream.
After a week of using a Clinique BB cream i gotta admit that i`m pretty satisfied. I got a 02 shade to test it, and it is a perfect color for my natural complexion. It`s very light, has small-medium coverage, and the most important thing it has a SPF which is a summer Must have! During the day, i`m using it only with blush (sometimes with compact powder) and for the evenings look i add my foundation and the rest of make up. Sign me in for more! ;)

Have a nice Saturday, new outfit post will be soon!



0 comments:

Post a Comment