Home » » Neon Leopard

Neon Leopard

Written By admin on Friday, May 18, 2012 | 5:37 PM

Back with another post for the day!  I wanted to make sure that I got this up before the end of the night.  I got to take photos outside near my mom's job on this little bridge by a wooded area.  It's nice to get a change of scenery for my blog.  This is actually cool though because it gives it a jungle type feel and I have on leopard print.  I was a little worried I might get poison ivy though lol 








Top: Love Culture 
Pants: Love Culture 
Shoes: Fusion 
Clutch: H&M 
Lipstick: MAC Vegas Volt 


I got this top a few weeks ago and I fell in love with the neon accents on the leopard print.  I have a few shirts in similar style with the buttons on top and the high low effect.  The basic way to wear this shirt would be to pair it with a black bottom, but I wanted to wear these white skinny pants because I think it looks great with the neon.  It also stands out more.  I have on these peep toe platforms that I found at Mandee not too long ago.  They're super high and comfortable.  I think they look great with this! 







 I don't have any neon accessories which is something that I do need to get soon, but my nails are actually neon today too.  It wasn't done intentionally but yesterday I picked up Neon Melon by Sinful Colors.  When I was picking out my outfit today I gravitated towards this top.  I think I do it subconsciously!  A few people mentioned on my fashion bomb feature that I am too "matchy matchy."  Well, this is my style.  I like to match my pieces most of the time and I'm not going to change that just because a few people don't agree.  







Using this black envelope clutch from H&M and a couple of black accessories.  I forgot I had this bracelet.  I actually think it's from Love Culture too! I wanted to add another splash of color so on my lips I'm wearing a coral shade.  I wasn't having the best of hair days so just threw my hair into a high ponytail.  
Neon is great for this time of year! Hope you liked :) 

XO. 









0 comments:

Post a Comment