Home » » Season Mashup

Season Mashup

Written By admin on Wednesday, April 4, 2012 | 12:45 PM

It's a beautiful Wednesday! I love when the weather is warm but yet there's still a cool breeze.  It's a transitional period from winter into spring and sometimes it can be really confusing when deciding what to wear this time of the year.  I decided to base my outfit today around this and combined some items from winter and spring... and I have to say that I really love the turn out.  Everything that I am wearing I purchased awhile ago and it's always fun to pull older pieces out of the closet and create new looks.  Hope that you like!







I'm wearing a dress from H&M that I purchased last summer.  I have such a great memory in this dress. I wore it in LA when I met Columbus Short at the Saddle Ranch... I've always had a crush on him so it was a dream come true lol I really like this print and mix of colors.  I decided to pair it with these boots that I got over a year ago from ShoeDazzle. I used to wear these a lot but never took them out of my closet this past winter, so I thought they would go perfect today. 








Since it's a little chilly still, I put on my jean jacket.  To me this is vintage because I've had it in my closet for YEARS and it still does the trick.  Denim jackets really do go with just about everything.  I'm using my shoulder bag from H&M and very few accessories. I put on MAC sophisto lipstick that I haven't worn lately and it matched perfect with the dress.  I just think this outfit is great for days like this and a good way to still put those boots to use before summer hits. 





How do you guys feel about mixing different pieces from the seasons?  Hope you enjoy the rest of today!! 

<3 Naty 




0 comments:

Post a Comment