Home » » Tees & Blazers

Tees & Blazers

Written By admin on Tuesday, January 10, 2012 | 11:30 AM

And yet ANOTHER way to rock those blazers! I've done a vneck tee under one of my blazers before, but I am going to wear something similar to this soon & I will post.  I do a lot of online searching for different styles & trends to get some fashion inspiration.  This is something that I have seen multiple times and I really do adore this look.  There is just something about these menswear inspired pieces and making them feminine that I'm obsessed with.  Here's a few sets with this look that I've created.


Tees & Blazers





[Graphic Tee: Delias/ Ripped Jeans: FarFetch.com/ Blazer: H&M/ Bag: Marc Jacobs/ Shoes: Christian Louboutin/ Sunglasses: Kate Spade/ Rings: Erin Wasson & Roberto Cavalli/ Bracelet: Mulberry]


This is a really cute way to dress up those graphic tees! Navy blazers look great with ripped jeans.  I love the contrast.  I'm a fan.   I really like the blend of colors here.  If I had this blazer I would wear this outfit today.





Blazer/Skinny Jean Love


[Blazer: Top Shop/ Shirt: Madewell/ Red Jeans: Rag & Bone/ Shoes: Miu Miu/ Clutch: Anya Hindmarch/ Bracelet: Chan Luu/ Necklace: Kenneth Jay Lane/ Rings: H&M/ Charm Bracelet: Givenchy]
This is a really funky way to wear those red skinnies!  I love the all white on top with a mix of red & gold accessories.  I really like the style of this vneck underneath the draped blazer. Looks like I need to add a white blazer to my list as well.  The sparkles on the shoes & clutch add a nice feminine touch. 



Color Blocking


[Jeans: J BRAND/ Blazer: H&M/ Shirt: Alexander Wang/ Shoes: Enzo Angiolini/ Clutch: ModeKungen/ Rings: Forever21 & H&M/ Necklace: Vintage Chanel/ Earrings: Lord & Taylor/ Sunglasses: Tom Ford]

Here's a nice way to color block.  Colorblocking is all about creating different color combos that compliment each other.  I saw something similar in an H&M ad and I fell in love with the mix of pink on top & teal at the bottom. I was trying to get similar pants to these but haven't had any luck finding my size.  This is a very girly but trendy look.

If you have some vneck or graphic tees, start putting them to use in different ways like this!  I know that I will! Happy Tuesday lovies!! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment